Win Free Wedding Photography
– A chapter on giving
I know I’ve said this a thousand times,
but I feel so passionate about the importance of capturing life’s most precious moments.
Every year I try to give back to the universe for blessing me over and over again. I was given a talent and there are few things in life that makes me happier than being able to share and give the fruits of this talent to other. So every year I choose one deserving and loving couple to photograph their wedding free of charge.
One thing you’ll always hear me say is, if there is one thing at your wedding that you should invest in more than anything else, it is your wedding photographs! Your venue will look great, the décor will be perfect, the food will be delicious, the music will sound tasteful, your dress will look stunning on you and your hair and makeup all will have you transformed for your most beautiful day. But the only thing you’ll take home with you is the captured memories. This is why I value the wedding day photography above all else since it is the only part of the day you can take with you 50 years down the line.
So if you haven’t booked your photographer for your 2019/2020 wedding, keep reading!
Organictales will offer one lucky couple a chance to WIN FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY worth R20 000!
“I’m excited to see your dress! I’m excited to see your hair and makeup. How you’ve made up your venue and I’m excited to see all the happy memories shared between you and your loved ones!”
* A Pre-Wedding Shoot with 30 High Resolution Images
* Pre-Wedding Meeting and Discussion
* 10 Hours Wedding Day Photography.
* High Resolution Digital Files on a personalized USB
But that’s not all! ORGANICTALES will offer a 10% discount to anyone who entered the competition but didn’t win! (T’s & C’s apply)
ORGANICTALES PHOTOGRAPHY will also sponsor up to 3 other prizes for people who entered this competition but did not receive first prize.
Being able to capture the love union of two people is a big honour and blessing, so choosing winners for this competition will rest on a few things that will let me know how highly you value photography in your lives. Last year I did a similar competition and the entries and stories were so lovely, they had me laughing and crying with emotions. It was a pretty hard decision to make and I am sure this year will be just as much of an experience. This is why I spiced it up a little more. This year’s competition will have finalists who will go through to the next round where a final winner will be announced.
Building a relationship with all my clients is very important to me as it greatly aids in being able to capture your unique personalities on the day.
Couples chosen as finalists must be able to meet with me for an in person OR Skype interview.
So how do you enter and Win Free Wedding Photography?
- All you have to do is fill out the survey at the bottom of this post.
- To better your chances you can also go LIKE my FACEBOOK page and invite 5 – 10 friends (or more) to also like my page so they can support you. How do you do that? When you visit my page you will find a section on the right (circled below in red) that says “Invite friends to like this page” Please make a list of the people you invited and include it in the survey where it prompts you to do so.
3. For some extra points you can also go and FOLLOW me on Instagram and like/comment 5 – 10 of your favourite images on my feed to help me understand which of my photos fall in your favourites list. This helps me to get a better idea of the style and feel you desire in your wedding photography. Find me @Organictales
Fill out this survey and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org and stand a chance to WIN FREE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
Entries Close 23 Feb 2019 at 23:00. Entries valid for weddings taking place any time between March 2019 – July 2020.
Since a wedding takes enormous amounts of time to photograph, process and deliver, only couples who complete ALL steps will be considered. This is a very personal gift and therefore only couples who show genuine interest and enthusiasm will be selected as finalists.
Good luck everyone!!
Please use GOOGLE CHROME / SAFARI to submit your survey 🙂
Please DOUBLE check that your email address is correct. If not I will not be able to respond to your entry.
If you have any problems submitting – please email your answers directly to:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
*Organictales Photography reserves the right to cancel this competition or disqualify any entry without notice*